Monday, December 3, 2012

tuned

What did you do over the weekend?

I went away with a group of fantastic, lovely, smart, funny friends of mine. Everyone left their babies and partners and laptops and deadlines at home and we all just hung out. We ate and drank and talked and walked along the beach and didn't really do anything much else. It was so terrific.

And you know what? It made me think. I have really focused [and continue to focus] on building my life so that is balanced and nourishing and happy. But even still. I arrived home last night feeling so quietly content that I realised that despite all my efforts, there's still room for a bit of a fine.tune.

I'm having a think this week about what gap the weekend has filled for me and how I might be able to invite more of that in, every day.