Friday, October 5, 2012

Joy

Do you remember Honey Joys?

Oh! Me too! My mum used to make them for birthday parties. Gooey.chewy.lumps.of.buttery.honey.and.crunchy.cornflakes.

I was riding along near my home yesterday when I saw a little school.holiday.stall. A whole pile of wonky creations and some home-made advertising signs. Thrilling! Dad was tucked away behind a tree keeping a close eye while his budding [and crazily hilarious!] entrepreneurs sold up a storm.

Now, I have to tell you. I don't know whether it was because they tasted like When.I.Was.Little or if it was because they reminded me of love.drenched.birthday.food. Maybe I just had low blood sugar levels but oh!my. Those Honey Joys were dangerously [and almost disturbingly] good.

So, lovely friends, my recommendation is this: next time you see a school.holiday.stall with misspelt texta advertising and grass.stained sales staff make sure you do everything in your power to get your hands on their products. [Stop the car, get off the train, chain up the bike, hang up the phone, tell the dog to sit.]

Not only will you find yourself enjoying what could be the world's happiest sugar treat. You'll also end up promoting healthy self-confidence in excellent little people and [most probably] snort.laughing along with their too.funny sales techniques.

Top Notch.